THE EDENSPRAYER LINE
Hot mix binders are still highly used for wear surface dressing operations. The type and composition of these binders as well as of certain modified emulsions encouraged SECMAIR to develop a new spreader. The EDENSPRAYER offers all the latest innovations, both from a spreading quality standpoint and from a health, safety, ergonomic and consumption reduction standpoint.
- A flow regulation system is used to adjust the pressure in the bar depending on the product’s viscosity.
- An oil or water bar heating system to keep the binder circuit at the ideal temperature.
- The bar is supplied at 6 points, thereby improving the transverse variation coefficient.
- 100% stainless steel bar
- The bar guarantees triple coating (100 mm spacing)
- MULTISPRAY bar with a double row of jets to limit groove effects
- The insulation of the tank and all the parts in contact with the binder are designed to eliminate all thermal bridges (100% of the binder circuit is heated).
- The thermo-fluid heating circuit exchange surface area is 2 times larger than other spreaders on the market.
- The choice of the hydraulic circuit components has made it possible to reduce carrier consumption.
- Twist-lock attachments for easy removal
- All vulnerable parts are under covers to limit vandalism.
- Significant stowage capacity.
- Maximum protection to limit binder sprays.
|Spreading width||Type of spreading||Binder capacity||Heating|
|5,00 m and 6,20 m||Télescopic||7000 to 16000 L||
Direct heating or thermo-fluid